Monday, September 18, 2006

yeaahh!

...back again in the water after 110 days out!
I dont know if Im totally recover, but I dont have any pain.

well, the surf was very good (4´ real), the day very nice but very crowded...

I surfed in the same pointbreak that I d hit dee rock.

my skill isnt good...Im disappointed, cause I had been taking good waves but after the bottom turn, when I go to hit the lip..I cant turn! (in the lip) very well, so I wasted the wave..

anyway I think that my surfing skill with the time will improve..in this year I cant surfing the times that I wanted...too much work, and these 110 days out too.

cheers
and thanks everyone that showed interest in my recovery

13 Comments:

Blogger Rob?royal said...

hey,

glad to hear your in the water again.

the ocean is a great healer itself too.

best

10:24 PM  
Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

wow, it's been 110 days??? Glad to see you are back at it. Take it easy and lots of stretching after being out so long...

11:35 PM  
Blogger gracefullee said...

Congratulations on being back in the water again!

11:37 AM  
Blogger reverb said...

...thanxxxs

realeza, clayfin, gracefulle

2:22 PM  
Blogger Patch said...

Dial in some more water time and you'll be back to normal soon. The main thing is you finally got wet!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Equilibrio Global said...

That is great that you are feeling better and surfing again!!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Nazli Hardy said...

Fer - we are all happy to see you recovering so well and our best wishes to you and the waves

Wishing you a great mood ;-)

Nazli

7:42 AM  
Blogger reverb said...

...thanx patch!
today another session. this time in a beachbreak

small, but good
I surfed about 20 waves or so
still not surfing good...but training for the arms..

B Sun
Nazli
thank you both, nice ladies...

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.rollingstonela.com/notaMostrar_cs.asp?nota_id=812531

9:38 PM  
Blogger reverb said...

...usuario anónimo
ok, bien por ellos

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see u back out after 110 days.. dang, i should stop complaining for not surfing for two weeks...

8:31 PM  
Blogger reverb said...

...thanks solo
2 1/2 of 5 stars
ha ha

9:42 PM  
Blogger EmmaPeel said...

¡Palmetas aplaudidoras por tu recuperación!
...increíble, pero hoy mismo pensaba que estaría bueno tener un novio surfer que se llamara reverb y le diría señor steed... ;)

gracias por tu visita, pasá cuando quieras

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home