Saturday, April 19, 2008

logotypes lamination







-you know that from time to time I post some steps of the building process
good for the non surfers who enter here and/or surfers who like to see some of the craft

-in the bottom the logo is laminated directly on the foam
-in the deck is between the fiber glass layers
-sometimes when you do other type of lamination, like tints or pigments, the logos are laminated after the main lamination.

--ESPAÑOL: en el fondo, el logo es laminado directamente en el foam (en la espuma de PU)
en la parte superior, entre las telas de fibra de vidrio
con otros tipos de laminados, como lcon os entintados o con los colores sólidos con pigmentos, los logos se laminan luego de la laminación principal

laminación: estratificado o pegado de la/s telas de fibra al PU con resina

5 Comments:

Blogger Patch said...

Good to see your busy. Boards are looking great as always!

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...too busy, ha ha

--------I noticed that in some PC s you cant see some of the pictures posted

I really dont know how
-----------

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I mean,
I really dont know how I fix the problem

6:44 AM  
Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

some of the boards I've done the rice paper shows slightly, seen it on shop boards too. I've been told it happens with the darker colors, but I wonder if I have the wrong paper. Do you ever have that happen? Can't tell from pics of the purple board.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Clayfin,
yes, with darker colors not for the paper
with all the papers happens the same

cut the logo exactly in the edge

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home