Wednesday, May 25, 2011

fuckers



Hello, Im very disappointed about these GOOGLE politics of turn everybody for the same kind of funnel.
Blogger in the past was a nice place and somewhat free of "webs" or politics from the megacorps then changed a bit and they tried to "reclute" in some way but now really force us to have all these crapy virtual things, if not, you cannot enter your "own" blog.
I have been flying under their radar until now, so I barely could enter here to post..

I do not know if I will continue posting here...we ll see.

thanks

3 Comments:

Blogger Kirk said...

well, please steer us towards wherever you go if you do go, I enjoy looking at your boards, especially on weeks like this when the surf is crap!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Tomás Eastman said...

lo vi y me acordé de ud: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2011/jun/04/sixth-annual-surfing-dogs-competition
buenas fotos

6:11 PM  
Blogger reverb said...

...ok, here I go again.

Thanks both

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home