Sunday, July 08, 2007

slim mini egg










----I dont know what happened but the pictures looks terrible..the boards looks better than these shots

I shooted with an Olympus 7.1 megapixels
but in a clouded day
with ISO 1600..also tested the other features like shooting in clouder days, etc
but the pictures were bad----
I d used the same camera for the white board in the other post..and works ok..I dunno


round pin thruster slim mini egg
flat bottom, low entry rocker, good tail rocker and kick tail; 60/40 s semifull rails to hard on tail; flat deck

4 1/2 base x 4 5/8 L, 33º sweep, 20/80 foil Okume Plywood fins. 6º canted and 1/4 toe in.

gloss finish on top, speed finish bottom; 1/16 white pinlines separating the colors and the foam stripe.

15 Comments:

Blogger Felipe Siebert said...

this board seems one that I have..

look: http://plywoodsurfboards.blogspot.com/2007/01/test-drive-60-monoquilha-de-espuma.html

5:05 AM  
Blogger Felipe Siebert said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Rob?royal said...

yowza!

love to see custom fins!!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

revee...that is nice work. those fins are "moon doggie". just stopped by. its been awhile. good to see ya displaying the skills. austa la vista mate.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...hey Felipe the link dont work for me

...Rob, thanks fella
and what happened? do you see Christenson shaping or dont?

...Davey, well I tell ya that I passed by yours but...I dunno
cheers

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re, nice! What's the thickness of that Huevo?

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

patch its 2 5/8

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...but is a mini egg
6´5´´
when is up to 7´, normally I do 3" thickness

9:36 PM  
Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

that is just like the first board I shaped. Only much better.

I find with my modern digital the best pics are when it is on Automatic exposure. Cloudy days are best for color saturation. 1600 is a very fast setting, for indoors or night time. Could be the problem.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...clayfin, the part that I do not understand is that I shooted with 1600 in the shape room and had worst pictures...

7:53 PM  
Blogger Bill Graber said...

nice

1:55 PM  
Blogger Nazli Hardy said...

Fernando - que pasa amigo

I think the baords look great! Sleek and beautiful. Perhaps the colour reminds me of an easter egg :-) but we all love easter eggs.

hope you are well. hope you have some fun plans for the weekend!

Nazli

6:10 PM  
Blogger reverb said...

Nazli,
yeah I ve got plans
ride my old motorcycle with 7 olders more!!

cheers

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iam the proud owner of the mini egg.

Fernando, te mando un saludo.
Matías

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...gracias Matías
espero que funcione bien!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home