Wednesday, October 10, 2007

round pin bonzer









shape: round pin bonzer; flat bottom to concave to bonzer channels; flat deck; good amount of rocker; 60/40 s full rails to hard in the tail; the side runners are more foiled than the averages;

glass: 2 4oz on top + 2 deck patches for the knees (the ones with the acid splash_art+functionality_)
1 4oz in the bottom; speed finish coat; 3 colors, acid splash, 2 colors pinlines; 7" main fin made with 20 oz volan glass
*the channels look deeper due that I airbrushed a darker brown on them

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lots of work in that puppy - did you make all the fins?

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...yep

I ve found that with more foiled ones you ve got a smoother ride

this and double foiled side runners are things that I whish to chat with M Campbell

11:17 AM  
Blogger BeanCountingSurfer said...

Great looking board!!! I want one! Damn shipping!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Patch said...

Re, that's sleek man!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great looking board reverb.

super classy, yet unique

9:54 AM  
Blogger reverb said...

...beanc, hope in the future I ll go there to shape (not build) some or try to find a better shippment deal..

patch, kind of arty

royal, thanks I think that this one is the first (in that way) with the splash mixed with the knee patches prevention

4:17 PM  
Blogger J.P. said...

5 fins? Thats crazy!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...some guys told me about 3 fins!
I think that s really crazy..

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home