Tuesday, May 27, 2008

mystic








in this one the customer wanted to replicate other board made for other shaper..
so, the other shaper did a couple more but according to the customer the guy didnt replicate them well..so change for me and this is my try (what a responsability)

well, I tried to do in a similar way..you know the psychological part is very important
but if its was for me, Id changed several things of the board

hope it works

the color scheme is a customer idea
based on "...all have a Buddha inside...and this is the shadow (reflect) of mine..." , in customer s words

7 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

howzit reverb,

great board and art. weird when customers want you to shape another shapers board...

mitch

10:14 PM  
Blogger Tim Kevan said...

thanks for comment and like the blog. cheers tim

7:46 AM  
Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

that is quite a surfboard - did you do the artwork?

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...yeah, Mitch
I dont like that and I told him

...thanks Tim

...yes, I did
I was going to take pictures of the color work, but I did nt

7:00 PM  
Blogger Irina, said...

"...all have a Buddha inside...and this is the shadow (reflect) of mine..."

: )

tremenda tabla.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Rob?royal said...

another great looking board!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Irina, también espero que la parte funcional sea buena
aunque haya sido una especie de copia de la otra marca
gracias

...Royal,
thanks
I prefered to paint the Buddha frontside
more difficult but better in my opinion
but not follow the idea of the customer

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home